Ms. Blackman was an associate attorney at a firm in Northern Virginia before relocating to Richmond. She previously clerked for the Hon. Alfred S. Irving, Jr. of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
Ms. Blackman received her J.D. from the George Washington University Law School and her B.A. from Emory University. She is proficient in French and enjoys world travel.
Past Employment Positions
- American Lawyers Group, PLLC, Associate, 2013 – 2015
- Superior Court of the District of Columbia, Clerk, 2012-2013
- Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office, Aide, 2011-2012
Areas of Law
- Maryland, 2011
- Virginia, 2013
- J.D. – The George Washington University Law School, 2011
- B.A. – Emory University, 2008
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Family Law Bar Association