Adam earned his J.D. with a certificate of concentration in Family Law from the University of Richmond School of Law, where he was the recipient of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers/Virginia Bar Association Family Law Award, He was named Order of the Barrister and was a full scholarship recipient of the John Marshall Scholars Program. Adam received his B.S. in Communication Studies from James Madison University, where he concentrated in Conflict Analysis and Intervention.
During law school, Adam was a student associate for the Jeanette Lipman Legal Clinic for Families and Children and the Children’s Defense Clinic, where he was a first-chair advocate in juvenile and domestic relations district court and circuit court hearings. He was also a two-time regional competitor for the University of Richmond School of Law Trial Advocacy Board and a judicial intern for the Honorable Denis F. Soden of the Henrico County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court.
- Virginia, 2017
- J.D. – University of Richmond School of Law, 2017
- B.S. – James Madison University, 2014
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyer’s Association – Family Law Section
- Metropolitan Richmond Family Law Bar Association
- Bar Association of the City of Richmond
- Henrico County Bar Association
- Chesterfield County Bar Association